- Available Now, Newly refurbished One Bedroom Fully Furnished First Floor Flat
- £ 820 PCM Inclusive of Water Rates, Electricity and Heating
- Modern Kitchen and Modern Shower Room
- One Double Bedroom and Bathroom
- Part of a Converted Period Property
- Communal Gardens, Bike Storage and Laundry Room
- Quite Location off Local High Street
- Not to be missed.
Well Presented one double bedroom furnished first floor apartment, forming part of a converted period house set in its own grounds and is situated just off the local High street. The accommodation offers a large open plan living area, with newly fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a new shower room. This rental comes inclusive of water rates and heating. Further benefits include a laundry room and communal gardens. The property is accessible to local shops and amenities in Twerton High Street including; two food stores, local bakery, pharmacy, gym, hairdressers and a hardware/pet shop amongst others. There is also a local market every Thursday just off the High street. With good transport to Bath City centre, this apartment is ideal for a single professional, students or young couple. Viewing is highly recommended. Strictly no pets. Tenants fees apply. Call today 01225 424942 to arrange a viewing.
Council Tax Band A
To secure this property, we charge a non-refundable administration fee of £150 per person to cover the cost of taking up references, drawing up the tenancy and guarantor agreements, protecting the deposit, arranging the inventory check-in & check-out etc. It’s a one-off fee and there are no other admin charges payable during the tenancy.